At this “Hands On” Workshop you may well lose your heart to a donkey!
We have been adoring and breeding donkeys for over 30 years. They are comical, cute, cuddly and gentle, and are a perfect pet and first “pony” for small children.
The workshop caters especially for the beginner, with only a small group so that individual needs can be met. It is run in an informal atmosphere with ample opportunity to handle the animals, ask questions and take photos.
Get up closer and personal with our friendly donkeys and their foals.
Please wear comfortable outdoor clothing, shoes and hat, and bring your lunch, a notebook & pen, and a camera if you like.
- Care and management – feeding, foot care, health etc
- Training and how to get the most out of your donkey
- Breeding – the joy of having a donkey foal
- Purchasing your donkey – what to look for
- How much will a donkey cost to keep?
- Agistment (boarding) livestock for city dwellers
And lots of opportunities to cuddle and photograph donkeys