At this hands-on workshop you will meet the llamas and alpacas that are providing the inspiration for your project.
You will make a very cute 3 dimensional magnet of a llama or alpaca head, sculpted from commercial fun fur.
Alternatively, instead of the magnet, you can make:
- Brooches/pendants, hat decorations
- Decorations for children’s slippers
- greeting cards, bookmarks, or gift wrap additions
- finger puppets
- fun tops for pens and pencils
- Christmas tree decorations
At the end of this workshop, you will be ready to go home and start your own projects.
We will provide:
- A kit including all materials needed for the workshop
- Tools needed during the workshop
- Tea, coffee, biscuits
- Extra materials and kits are available for purchase on the day
You will need:
- Comfortable clothes
- This workshop is not intended for children under 12 years of age. Older children wishing to attend must be accompanied by a parent.
NSW Covid Regulations –
As per NSW Government Covid Safe Regulations all attendees over the age of 16yrs to public events must be fully vaccinated or be the holder of a medical exemption.