This workshop will be run when there is sufficient interest. Please fill out our expression of interest form to let us know you’re interested.
In order to do this class you must have completed the Introductory Felting Class.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Use this new method of wet felting to create three dimensional felted objects, e.g. hats, slippers, boots, bags, and solid forms like balls, soft toys, etc.
- Select materials suitable for making a template
- Create a template for three dimensional objects
- Calculate shrinkage with your project
- Calculate the amount of fibre needed for the project
- Begin a project that you will complete at home
We will provide:
- Fleece for felting
- Templates and tools needed to make the felt
- Morning and afternoon tea
You will need:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Sensible shoes
- Rubber gloves
- A camera if you like
- Your lunch