OUR AUTUMN OPEN DAY WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 25TH MARCH FROM 11AM – 3PM.
Our Open Day and Annual Reduction Sale is held twice a year, in Spring and Autumn. The event is free of charge, no bookings are necessary.
Please arrive anytime between 11am-3pm, and one of our friendly staff will be more than happy to show you around our farm, answer any of your questions, and provide you with some slices of carrot to feed to our Llamas & Alpacas (who will be roaming around the garden area, mixed in amongst our human visitors).
There will be a gold-coin donation sausage sizzle with vegetarian options, and tea & coffee provided.
Please note: Families with small children are more than welcome at our open days. However, as our animals will mixed in with our guests, we ask that children are well supervised and understand the importance of being respectful of our animals.
Autumn Specials on Animals
We have specials on our WHITE ALPACA FEMALES, some of our ADULT FEMALE LLAMAS, and our WEANLING MALE CRIAS. Please email us for a price list.
Open Day Events and Demonstrations:
- Meet our herd of over 200 llamas, alpacas, and llapacas – including our new crias (alpaca and llama babies)
- Inspect our alpaca and llama males standing at stud
- Learn the differences between alpacas and llamas and the advantages of each (Llama Magic is the first and largest llama stud breeder in NSW)
- Inspect our llamas and alpacas for sale. We have babies, wethers, pregnant females, investment and starter packages to suit all budgets
- Ask about our ezy payment plan (you too can enjoy owning an exotic and beautiful llama or alpaca)
- Book into one of our many livestock or fibre craft workshops
- View one of our many crafting demonstrations such as felting or spinning, and even give it a go yourself
- See our new Roberta electronic spinning machines in action (we are the local Distributors)
- Feel the luxury of alpaca and llama fibre – both on and off the animal
- Purchase raw fibre, carded fibre, spun fibre, and/or knitted goods made from the fibre of our animals
- Explore the environmental, management and investment potential our our animals (and you don’t even need to own a farm). We can agist (board) your llama or alpaca for you
- Have fun, ask questions and learn more about the management and husbandry of alpacas and llamas in an informal and friendly atmosphere
- Ask about becoming a “Friend of Alpaca Magic” (volunteer)
- Enter our lucky gate contest – lots of prizes to be won
- Bring your own picnic lunch or partake of the sausage sizzle
For more information, or if the Open Day is not suitable for you we would welcome your phone call on 02 6230 3311 or your email to arrange a mutually suitable appointment, perhaps a twilight visit one weekday?